Ask About Our Services
Let us know the type of projects you need help with and the skill sets you need to hire.
How It Works
- Build a website for your small business, ecommerce business, agency or organization by hiring our web designers and developers by the hour.
Our Flex options are an instant way to outsource your website projects. Instead of committing to long-term retainer contracts, you can just buy "Flex" hours which are a bundle of hours that you can allocate to a design, development or content writing project. A single "Flex Pack" equals 20 hours that you need to consume within 20 days. We also have bigger bundles of 50 hours, 100 hours and 200 hours.
- A Flex Pack (20 hours) can be utilized towards a small project such as creating logo concepts for a new brand, some graphics for social media or a landing page design.
- Flex Lite (50 hours) can be used towards a tedious data encoding project or a small website project.
- Flex Bundle (100 hours) can be used towards building a customized Wordpress or Shopify website.
- Flex Bundle 10 (200 hours) can be used towards getting a head start on a custom development project.
Choose Your Plan
If it's your first time to work with us, we highly recommend purchasing a single Flex Pack for a small test project. If you're happy with our work, we can recommend a more cost-effective solution that would best fit your needs.
- Perfect for a small project
- Expires in 20 business days
- Top up hours as needed
- Utilize hours on any project
- Expires in 25 business days
- 1-2 days turnaround time for tasks
- Our best selling package
- Expires in 40 business days
- Utilize hours on design & development
- Plus get 20 hours free!
- Expires in 40 business days
- Our most cost-effective package
To get started, simply get in touch with us using our contact form so that we can send you a purchase link. You can pay using your credit card. We also accept payments via Stripe and Paypal.
If you’re a flex pack client, your tasks will be assigned by one of our account managers to an available resource. The tasks are queued in Basecamp. Since the account manager is your single point of contact, he or she will be the one to post updates about the progress of the task. If you prefer to communicate directly with your resources, we recommend hiring a dedicated team or resource instead of flex packs.
You can utilize your flex pack hours towards any project within our expertise. This includes website creation, graphic design, front end or back end development, content writing and data encoding. For tasks that require specialized skills such as mobile app development, digital marketing, UI/UX design, virtual assistance or software development, we recommend our SLA engagement model where you hire a dedicated team or resource.
Trusted by Global Brands
Some of our website clients include
Client happiness is how we measure success.
“The introduction to our luxury real estate brand usually starts online. Agent Image has helped us capture our brand in an impressive and engaging way. We have even received leads directly from website visits. Their team is great to work with!”
“We only work with the best in everything we do, so when it comes to our website, Agent Image is the only choice.”
“Love Agent Image! Super happy with my website and always receive quick and outstanding support from them whenever I have any modification requests or issue I need help with. Highly recommend them!”